What it is
Fushi Beauty Totale is a top selling beauty supplement for radiant skin, beautiful hair and strong nails, with one of the most unique complexes and the only formulation of its kind in the Beauty Supplements market. Specially formulated with 24 very essential nutrients for skin, hair and nails, is one of Fushi's most popular buys. The ingredients are in bio available form which means the nutrients are in the most absorbable form. The nutriceuticals contains no fillers, binding and bulking agents and are in vegetarian capsules.
- Alpha-Lipoic acid, Biotin and Silica are renowned for their effects on the skin and hair and ensure glowing results within weeks
- Vitamins C, E, A, K, and B complex improve skin health and help reduce stress which is a contributing factor that causes skin to look dull.
- Vitamin A helps repair and regenerate the skin.
- Zinc is known to for its benefits for skin complaints such as acne.
- Silica and Vitamin C contributes to collagen formation; and Essential amino acids support elastin and collagen production.
- Beta-carotene and Vitamin E help the skins natural defence against the sun.
- Co Enzyme Q10 assists with the rejuvenation of collagen and elastin and Resveratrol helps reduce oxidative stress.
- Pine Bark helps to protect against free radicals and oxidisation, while Spirulina provides essential fatty acids to nourish the skin.
How to Use
Take 2 Fushi Beauty Totale capsules a day with food.
Do not exceed stated recommended dose. Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Not for children under the age of 12 years. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool dry
UK Standard: £3.95
FREE for orders over £25
Fully tracked with SMS/email updates. Usually 2 - 4 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 7 working days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £6.95
Fully tracked with 2 hour ETA and SMS/email updates. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm any working day. UK Islands, Highlands and remote areas may require 2 working days.
FREE for orders over £25
Fully tracked for orders over £100. Usually 4-9 working days. Allow up to 14 working days for delivery.
FREE for orders over £25
Standard delivery only. Usually 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery. Customs duties and local sales taxes are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Spirulina powder, Hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose (Capsule shell), Zinc citrate, L-lysine hydrochloride, Bio-Pine ™ (Blend of Pine Bark extract, Apple Pectin & Beta Carotene (natural)), Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate), Magnesium stearate, Nicotinamide, L-tyrosine, Ferrous fumarate, Calcium pantothenate, Alpha lipoic acid, Citrus bioflavanoids, Coenzyme Q10, Grapeseed extract, Horsetail extract, Methyl sulphonylmethane, Resveratrol, Selenomethionine preparation, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride), Copper gluconate, Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate), Silicon dioxide, Vitamin D2 (Ergocalciferol), Chromium picolinate, Folic acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).
Fushi Beauty Totale:
- Formula: Vegan. Free from fillers, bulking & binding agents, gluten, wheat, lactose, preservatives, artificial colouring, yeast and no added sugar.
- Origin: Made in UK.
- Packaging: Capsules in recyclable glass bottle.
- Shelf Life: Use by best before date.
- Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.
Fushi are renowned for their organic, cold pressed and unrefined oils which they also use throughout our products. All their products are 100 per cent natural, ethical and suitable for vegetarians, while over 90 per cent of the products are Vegan registered. Fushi's body and hair care is formulated with mild natural detergents and is free from all harmful chemicals and harsh ingredients. The ingredients are sustainably and responsibly sourced and Fushi use organic ingredients wherever possible; sourcing ethically is the first and foremost priority.
REVIEWSProduct not yet rated. Be the first to write a review!
© 2002-2020 Naturisimo | Organic Cosmetics | Organic Skin Care | Organic Make Up | Organic Beauty Products.