What it is
Fushi Cellufirm cellulite supplement contains a combination of ingredients that act to promote the breakdown and dispersion of cellulite and increase circulation. Fushi’s nutriceuticals come completely free from added fillers, binding and bulking agents, and nasties that many mainstream brands tend to use. They are vegetarian friendly and professionally formulated with 100% pure active ingredients in bio available form for the best absorption.
- A unique formulation containing Cellugene™, a component including Green Tea extract, Lecithin and Yerba Mate to promote the breakdown and dispersion of cellulite and increase circulation
- Contains Capsaicin to boost removal of accumulated toxins from fatty tissues and Green Coffee bean for its diuretic properties.
- Includes a combination of vitamins, minerals and herbs to work synergistically to help reduce the appearance of cellulite as an internal remedy. Part of the problem with increased cellulite build up is the lack of effective blood circulation to this fatty tissue. Regular detoxification of the body also helps to prevent fats and toxins building up in the skin tissue.
How to Use
Take 3 Fushi Cellufirm capsules a day with food. Do not exceed stated recommended dose. Store in a cool dark place away from children. Not recommended if pregnant or breastfeeding. Allergy warning: This product contains Lecithin derived from Soya.
UK Standard: FREE. Usually 2 - 4 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 7 working days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £6.95. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm on the previous working day (UK only).
Europe: FREE. Standard Delivery Only - Usually 4-9 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
International: FREE Standard Delivery Only - approximately 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.
Magnesium Carbonate, Cellugene-300™ (Blend of Green Tea Extract (Min 95% Active Polyphenols, Min 70% Active Catechins, Min 45% Active ECGC (epigallocatechin gallate) derived from the leaves of Camellia sinensis), Lecithin derived from Soybean, Yerba Mate derived fromm the leaves of the IIex paraguariensis), Rutin Min 95% active rutin derived from Sophora japonica L, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid derived from Corn), Carnitine Bitartrate, Capsaicin 2% Prep, White Kidney Bean Extract 4:1 derived from beans of the Phaseclus vulgaris L, Green Coffee Bean Extract 20:1 Min 20% Active Chlorogenic Acid derived from Beans of Coffee, Fennel Seed derived from ground seeds of the Foeniculum vulgare, L-Lysine derived from Corn, Vitamin B3 , Vitamin E (Nat) 1210 IU/g derived from Soy bean, Vitamin A acetate 325,000 iu/g.
Allergy warning: This product contains Lecithin derived from Soya.
- Formula: 100% natural. Vegan. Free from fillers, bulking & binding agents, gluten, wheat, lactose, preservatives, artificial colouring, yeast and no added sugar.
- Origin: Made in UK.
- Packaging: Recyclable glass bottle.
- Shelf Life: Use by best before date.
- Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.
Fushi are renowned for their organic, cold pressed and unrefined oils which they also use throughout our products. All their products are 100 per cent natural, ethical and suitable for vegetarians, while over 90 per cent of the products are Vegan registered. Fushi's body and hair care is formulated with mild natural detergents and is free from all harmful chemicals and harsh ingredients. The ingredients are sustainably and responsibly sourced and Fushi use organic ingredients wherever possible; sourcing ethically is the first and foremost priority.
REVIEWSProduct not yet rated. Be the first to write a review!
© 2002-2018 Naturisimo | Organic Cosmetics | Organic Skin Care | Organic Make Up | Organic Beauty Products.