What it is
Green People Gradual Tan Moisturiser can be used daily to gradually build up a natural tan on your face and neck. It is ideal if you cannot tolerate sunlight or want to avoid the sun.
- A daily moisturiser to gradually build a natural tan without the 'fake tan' smell
- Perfect for use as part of your daily skin regime
- 100% natural formulation
- Skin is left with a gorgeous sun kissed glow
- To achieve a beautiful natural colour, Green People use Dihydroxyacetone derived from sugars which work with amino acids in the outer layer of your skin to form an even brown colour
- Rich in prebiotics, antioxidants and Omega fatty acids to protect, balance and nourish
- Natural scents of Mandarin, Orange and Ho Wood - no 'fake tan' smell
Suitable for all skin types - even sensitive and acne-prone skin.
How to Use
Apply Green People Gradual Tan Moisturiser sparingly to thoroughly cleansed face and neck. For optimal results exfoliate skin before applying. Wash hands after each application. Re-apply daily for a sun kissed glow. Does not contain any UV filter. Use our SPF15 mineral make-up powder or sun lotion when exposing skin to sunlight.
UK Standard: FREE. Usually 2 - 4 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 7 working days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £6.95. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm on the previous working day (UK only).
Europe: FREE. Standard Delivery Only - Usually 4-9 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
International: FREE Standard Delivery Only - approximately 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.
AQUA (SPRING WATER), HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*, DIHYDROXYACETONE (FROM SUGAR AND GLYCERIN), CANNABIS SATIVA (HEMP) SEED OIL*, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE (PLANT DERIVED EMULSIFIER), CETEARYL ALCOHOL (EMULSIFYING PLANT WAX), ROSA MOSCHATA (ROSEHIP) SEED OIL*, ALPHA-GLUCAN OLIGOSACCHARIDE (PREBIOTIC), GLYCERYL STEARATE (PLANT DERIVED EMULSIFIER), LEVULINIC ACID (PLANT DERIVED), BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER*^, ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE POWDER*, SCLEROTIUM GUM (NATURAL GUM), XANTHAN GUM (CORN STARCH GUM), AROMA [CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (SWEET ORANGE) PEEL OIL*, CITRUS NOBILIS (MANDARIN) PEEL OIL*, CITRUS LIMON (LEMON) PEEL OIL*, CINNAMOMUM CAMPHORA (HO WOOD) BARK OIL, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) HERB OIL*^, VANILLA PLANIFOLIA (VANILLA) FRUIT EXTRACT*^], CAMELLIA SINENSIS (GREEN TEA) LEAF EXTRACT*, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT*, SODIUM LAURYL GLUCOSE CARBOXYLATE (PLANT DERIVED), LAURYL GLUCOSIDE (PLANT DERIVED), SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE (PLANT DERIVED EMULSIFIER), POTASSIUM SORBATE, CITRIC ACID, LIMONENE*, LINALOOL*, GERANIOL*.
*ORGANIC, ^FAIRLY TRADED
Green People Gradual Tan Moisturiser:
- Formula: 100% natural. 88.4% organic. Vegan. Free from parabens, silicones, synthetics, petrochemicals, colourants.
- Certifications: Non Food Certification Co (NFCC) organic certified. Vegan and Vegetarian Society approved.
- Origin: Made in EU.
- Packaging: Recyclable plastic bottle with pump applicator in cardboard box.
- Shelf Life: Use within 6 months from opening.
- Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.
Green People award-winning products offer a 100% natural, certified organic and highly effective solution for skin, hair, makeup and body care. Green People gives full ingredient disclosure on all products. Each year 10% of net profit is donated to charitable causes linked to 'green' issues and Green People products are registered by the Vegan Society and are suitable for Vegetarians.
REVIEWSProduct not yet rated. Be the first to write a review!
© 2002-2018 Naturisimo | Organic Cosmetics | Organic Skin Care | Organic Make Up | Organic Beauty Products.