What it is
Pukka Three Tulsi Tea offers a blend of organic green tulsi, purple tulsi & lemon tulsi tea to uplift & restore. Tulsi is often referred to as 'The Sacred Herb' or 'Holy Basil' due to its potential to lift your spirits. Three delicious varieties of tulsi leaf have been used to create an intriguingly fresh and zesty blend. Tulsi has been used in Ayurveda to support health for thousands of years. Pukka create unique blends to harness this incredible potential. And, as with all Pukka teas, they are naturally organic and totally free from artificial flavourings.
- Deliciously fresh and zesty blend of three types of tulsi to lift your spirits
- Naturally sweet, fragrant blend based on Ayurveda, the ancient art of living wisely
- Individual sachets protect the high essential oil content so the organic herbs bring you the fullest flavour
- Naturally caffeine-free, 100% organic formula with the highest grade of sustainably cultivated, organic herbs
- Enjoy at any time of day to feel uplifted and restored
How to Use
Infuse the Pukka Three Tulsi Tea bag for at least 5 minutes in freshly boiled water.
UK Standard: FREE. Usually 2 - 4 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 7 working days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £6.95. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm on the previous working day (UK only).
Europe: FREE. Standard Delivery Only - Usually 4-9 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
International: FREE Standard Delivery Only - approximately 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.
Rama green tulsi leaf (45%), krishna purple tulsi leaf (45%), vana lemon tulsi leaf (10%).
Pukka Three Tulsi Tea:
- Formula: 100% organic. Vegetarian & vegan. Free from caffeine, dairy, wheat, sugar, corn, yeast and soya.
- Certifications: Certified organic by the UK Soil Association and USDA. Kosher.
- Origin: Made in UK.
- Packaging: 20 individual sachets in recyclable cardboard box. Packaging sourced only from sustainable forests.
- Shelf Life: Use by best before date shown on product.
- Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.
Pukka products are formulated according to Ayurvedic principles, designed to strengthen skin defences and promote maximum health and wellbeing. As well as each product being Fair Trade approved and certified organic by the UK Soil Association, Pukka products are also completely free from parabens, petrochemicals and are vegetarian friendly.
REVIEWSProduct not yet rated. Be the first to write a review!
© 2002-2018 Naturisimo | Organic Cosmetics | Organic Skin Care | Organic Make Up | Organic Beauty Products.