What it is
Pukka Pukka Star Anise & Cinnamon Tea (formerly called Green Chai Tea) is a fairtrade organic herbal tea with sweet cinnamon & star anise. It contains a mix of six organic and Fairtrade herbs sourced from small, independent farmers around the world. Each is renowned for helping to bring a bit of spice into your life. And, as with all Pukka teas, they are naturally organic and totally free from artificial flavourings.
- Deliciously warming, aromatic, sweet, soothing and rejuvenating tea free from caffeine
- Contains a mix of six organic and Fairtrade herbs sourced from small, independent farmers around the world
- Individual sachets protect the high essential oil content so the organic herbs bring you the fullest flavour
- 100% organic formula with the highest grade of sustainably cultivated, organic herbs
- Drink at any time of day for a calming, warming and rejuvenating effect
How to Use
Infuse the Pukka Green Chai Tea bag for at least 5 minutes in freshly boiled water.
UK Standard: FREE. Usually 2 - 4 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 7 working days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £6.95. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm on the previous working day (UK only).
Europe: FREE. Standard Delivery Only - Usually 4-9 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
International: FREE Standard Delivery Only - approximately 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.
Cinnamon bark (40%), ginger root (20%), licorice root, green tea (8%), star anise (8%), cardamom pod.
Cinnamon, ginger, green tea: traded in compliance with Fairtrade Standards, total 68%.
Pukka Star Anise & Cinnamon Tea:
- Formula: 100% organic. Vegetarian & vegan. Free from dairy, wheat, sugar, corn, yeast and soya.
- Certifications: Certified organic by the UK Soil Association and USDA. Kosher.
- Origin: Made in UK.
- Packaging: 20 individual sachets in recyclable cardboard box. Packaging sourced only from sustainable forests.
- Shelf Life: Use by best before date shown on product.
- Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.
Pukka products are formulated according to Ayurvedic principles, designed to strengthen skin defences and promote maximum health and wellbeing. As well as each product being Fair Trade approved and certified organic by the UK Soil Association, Pukka products are also completely free from parabens, petrochemicals and are vegetarian friendly.
REVIEWSProduct not yet rated. Be the first to write a review!
© 2002-2018 Naturisimo | Organic Cosmetics | Organic Skin Care | Organic Make Up | Organic Beauty Products.