What it is
Pukka Supreme Matcha Green Tea is a deeply renewing organic whole leaf green tea, blended with the finest emerald matcha. As its name implies, this is no ordinary green tea. It contains Matcha powder, the powerful ingredient that gives it such a boost. Together with whole leaf Sencha, Oothu & Suoi Gang organic green teas it's the ultimate combination and has a smooth, rich taste. And, as with all Pukka teas, they are naturally organic and totally free from artificial flavourings.
It brings harmony to more than your cup – it's one of the Pukka teas that help to bring people and the planet together. Pukka works with WWF to protect, restore and reconnect the natural landscape whilst supporting local communities. So as you drink your tea, remember that every cup helps to protect 10,000 types of plant and 750 species of birds. You're helping to protect iconic and unique animals like the snow leopard and red panda.
- Deeply renewing green tea blended with the finest emerald matcha to provide an instant lift to your day.
- 20p from each pack of tea purchased is donated to WWF
- Individual sachets protect the high essential oil content so the organic herbs bring you the fullest flavour
- 100% organic formula with the highest grade of sustainably cultivated, organic herbs
- Drink at any time of day to give you an energy boost and renewing effect
How to Use
Infuse the Pukka Supreme Matcha Green Tea bag for at least 3 minutes in freshly boiled water that has been allowed to cool a little.
UK Standard: FREE. Usually 2 - 4 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 7 working days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £6.95. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm on the previous working day (UK only).
Europe: FREE. Standard Delivery Only - Usually 4-9 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
International: FREE Standard Delivery Only - approximately 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.
Sencha green whole leaf tea (China Da Zhang Shan) (34%), Oothu green whole leaf tea (India Western Ghats) (32%), Suoi Gang green whole leaf tea (Vietnam Yen Bai) (32%), Matcha powder (Jejo do Garucha) (2%).
Green tea: traded in compliance with Fairtrade Standards, total 98%.
Pukka Supreme Matcha Green Tea:
- Formula: 100% organic. Vegetarian & vegan. Free from dairy, wheat, sugar, corn, yeast and soya.
- Certifications: Certified organic by the UK Soil Association and USDA. Kosher.
- Origin: Made in UK.
- Packaging: 20 individual sachets in recyclable cardboard box. Packaging sourced only from sustainable forests.
- Shelf Life: Use by best before date shown on product.
- Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.
Pukka products are formulated according to Ayurvedic principles, designed to strengthen skin defences and promote maximum health and wellbeing. As well as each product being Fair Trade approved and certified organic by the UK Soil Association, Pukka products are also completely free from parabens, petrochemicals and are vegetarian friendly.
© 2002-2018 Naturisimo | Organic Cosmetics | Organic Skin Care | Organic Make Up | Organic Beauty Products.