Sorry, this product is out of stock
Enter your email below and we will notify you when it's in stock
What it is
Rahua Classic Conditioner is an award-winning, enriching and luxurious double-duty product that works as both a conditioner and a styling cream. This rich and ultra-hydrating conditioner, made from the most potent plant derived ingredients sustainably sourced from the Amazon rainforest, delivers lustrous, healthy locks and detangles with powerful omega-9 rich rahua oil and exotic extracts that maintain strong hair and manageability.
- An enriching and luxurious complement to the Rahua® Classic Shampoo, ideal for daily use for stronger hair and a healthier scalp
- Doubles up as a hair smoothing cream – use it when styling to add control and prevent frizz
- Helps maintain a healthy scalp
- Delivers increased softness, shine and manageability
- Rahua oil fortifies weak, damaged strands whilst nourishing and preserving scalp and hair follicle health
- Palo Santo oil known as "holy wood" is Rahua's signature scent, offering a sophisticated, earthy aroma whilst providing a soothing aromatherapy experience
- Quinoa is a gluten-free superfood that revitalises hair and promotes healing and moisture retention
-Aloe moisturises, energises and regenerates lacklustre manes to renewed vibrancy
For all hair types. Ideal for colour-treated hair.
How to Use
After shampooing, leave in Rahua Classic Conditioner for 3 minutes and rinse. Or to use as a styling cream, leave in hair and style as usual.
UK Standard: FREE. Usually 2 - 4 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 7 working days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £6.95. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm on the previous working day (UK only).
Europe: FREE. Standard Delivery Only - Usually 4-9 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
International: FREE Standard Delivery Only - approximately 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.
Aqua, Herbal Infusion of Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Organic Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract*, Organic Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Organic Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract*, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Colza oil), Cetearyl Alcohol*, Vegetable Glycerin, Oenocarpus Bataua (Rahua Ungurahua) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stearalkonium Chloride (plant derived), Organic Saccharum Officinarum (Molasses) Extract, Bursera Graveolens (Palo Santo) Oil, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Potassium Sorbate, Glycine*, Panthenol.
* Denotes organic ingredient.
Rahua Classic Conditioner:
- Formula: 100% natural. Vegan. Gluten-free. Free from parabens, sulphates, petrochemicals, silicones, synthetic dyes, artificial fragrance.
- Certifications: Certified organic by USDA.
- Origin: Made in USA.
- Packaging: Recyclable plastic bottle with dispenser lid.
- Shelf Life: Use within 18 months from opening.
- Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.
Rahua offers a luxurious collection of 100% natural hair care products delivering transformative, gorgeous results. Rahua pronounced ‘Ra-Wa’ takes its name from this astonishing ingredient, used by Amazonian tribes for many years. The key to Rahua's outstanding performance is its molecular structure. Unlike other botanical oils that simply coat strands, the extraordinarily small Rahua oil molecule deeply penetrates the hair's cortex – bonding and repairing it – while simultaneously smoothing the hair's cuticle. A beauty favourite of Gwyneth Paltrow & Megan Fox!
© 2002-2018 Naturisimo | Organic Cosmetics | Organic Skin Care | Organic Make Up | Organic Beauty Products.