What it is
Weleda Gentle Cleansing Milk is a creamy cleansing milk that help maintain a healthy balance in normal and dry skin without reducing its protective function. With its unique combination of natural ingredients and nourishing oils, it has a gentle cleansing action without drying. Dermatologically tested.
- Cleanses gently but deeply
- Restores lipid balance in the facial skin
- Suitable for removal of make-up
- Leaves skin refreshed and clean
- Jojoba oil soothes and cleanses
- Iris root extract helps with moisture balancing
- Witch hazel is a natural astringent and can reduce inflammation and help with the decrease of oil content
For normal to dry skin.
How to Use
Apply Weleda Gentle Cleansing Milk morning and night to the face, neck and decolletage in small circular movements with a cotton pad or fingertips. Gently remove with lukewarm water or a damp cotton pad. Avoid the eye area. For best effects, use the Weleda Refining Toner after using the cleansing milk.
UK Standard: FREE. Usually 2 - 5 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 14 working days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £6.95. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm on the previous working day (UK only).
Europe: FREE. Standard Delivery Only - Usually 4-9 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
International: FREE Standard Delivery Only - approximately 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
Water (Aqua), Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Lysolecithin, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate, Iris Germanica Root Extract, Xanthan Gum, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Citral*.
* From natural essential oils.
Weleda Gentle Cleansing Milk:
- Formula: 100% natural. Vegan. Free from parabens, sulphates, petrochemicals, silicones, synthetic dyes, artificial fragrance.
- Certifications: Certified natural by Natrue.
- Origin: Made in Switzerland.
- Packaging: Recyclable glass bottle in cardboard box.
- Shelf Life: Use by 'best before date' shown on product.
- Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.
Weleda has been manufacturing health care products and cruelty-free skincare and bodycare products since 1921. As with Weleda medicines, the individual ingredients are selected for their natural therapeutic properties. Weleda grow their own plants and herbs to ensure the very finest quality ingredients, free from artificial fertilisers, pesticides, herbicides and toxins. All Weleda packaging is made from recycled materials.
© 2002-2017 Naturisimo | Organic Cosmetics | Organic Skin Care | Organic Make Up | Organic Beauty Products.