What it is
Bamford Rose Bath Oil is a blend of rose, camomile and lemon essential oils suspended in natural oils of sweet almond and apricot kernel beautifully presented in Bamford's iconic green glass bottle. This toning and relaxing bath oil brings the spa into your home and help bring balance to the mind while gently hydrating the body. The Bamford Rose Collection is scented with a floral heart of precious Moroccan 'hundred' leaved rose, ylang ylang flower and camomile, with fruity nuances of lemon and blackcurrant bud to bestows tranquillity and inner peace.
- Provides instant relief to dry, stressed and sensitive skin and helps bring serenity to the mind
- Developed originally for wellness treatments at Hay Barn, it aids skin repair
- Excellent for massage and for moisturising the skin after bathing
- 100% natural and free from petrocheminals and mineral oils
- Leaves all skin types nourished and protected
How to Use
Pour three capfuls of Bamford Rose Bath Oil into a warm bath and enjoy the full therapeutic benefits of essential oils.
UK Standard: FREE. Usually 2 - 5 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 14 working days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £6.95. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm on the previous working day (UK only).
Europe: FREE. Standard Delivery Only - Usually 4-9 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
International: FREE Standard Delivery Only - approximately 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil*, glyceryl caprylate, polyglyceryl-3 palmitate, parfum (fragrance), limonene, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil*, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil*, anthemis nobilis (chamomile) flower oil, cananga odorata flower oil, citrus media limonum (lemon) leaf/peel/stem oil, pelargonium graveolens flower/leaf/stem extact, ribes nigrum (black currant) bud extract, rosa centifolia flower extract, geraniol, citronellol, benzyl benzoate, benzyl salicitate, farnesol, citral, linalool, eugenol.
* Organically grown ingredients. 87% organic.
Bamford Rose Bath Oil:
- Formula: 100% natural. 87% organic. Vegan. Gluten-free. Free from parabens, mineral oil, silicones, petrochemicals, GMOs.
- Certifications: Certified organic by the UK Soil Association.
- Origin: Made in UK.
- Packaging: Recyclable glass bottle. Minimal packaging.
- Shelf Life: Use within 12 months from opening.
- Storage: Keep at room temperature, away from direct sunlight.
- Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.
Bamford is about the simple pleasure of quality and the passion for pure formulas and artisan products that are authentic, serene, timeless, subtle and pure. Bamford believes what goes on the body is as important as what we put inside. Bamford organic range of botanical body and home products cleanse, protect and rejuvenate with pure and organic ingredients accredited to the highest standards. Bamford products contain no nasty chemicals, are made using recyclable packaging and most are accredited to the highest organic standards by the UK Soil Association.
© 2002-2017 Naturisimo | Organic Cosmetics | Organic Skin Care | Organic Make Up | Organic Beauty Products.