What it is
Mio Liquid Yoga Restorative Bath Soak helps to relax and calm your busy mind; ease hard-working muscles and restore your body with this perfect milky- moisturising blend of essential oils, mineral salts and therapeutic herbs.
This relaxing bath soak helps ease tense, tired muscles and deeply calms and restores with a luxurious scent.
- Epsom Salts (Magnesium Sulphate) Magnesium is an amazingly effective traditional remedy
- V-Tonic TM is an incredible blend of essential oils and extracts, including Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Citrus Lemon Peel Oil, Cypress Leaf Oil and Lavender, to help ease and relax muscles, helping you de-stress and unwind
- Murumuru Butter is omega-rich and mega-moisturising
- Arnica is renowned for its soothing properties
- Andiroba Oil (Carapa Guianesis) is a naturally deep penetrating moisturiser, especially good for helping ease muscular aches and pains
- Horse Chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum) Seed Extract is rich in Escin plus Quercetin to boost antioxidant protection
- Fig Extract contains antioxidant Vitamin A
How to Use
Pour a generous amount of Mio Liquid Yoga Restorative Bath Soak into a warm running bath. Take your time, stretch out and clear your mind. Then step out of the bath, feeling brand new and ready to face the world again.
Please note: Liquid Yoga is blended with magnesium-rich Epsom Salts so you will need to shake before use.
UK Standard: FREE. Usually 2 - 4 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 7 working days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £6.95. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm on the previous working day (UK only).
Europe: FREE. Standard Delivery Only - Usually 4-9 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
International: FREE Standard Delivery Only - approximately 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.
Aqua, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Sulfate, Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Citrus Limon Peel Oil, Cupressus Sempervirens Leaf/Nut/Stem Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Cistus Ladaniferus Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Citrus Nobilis Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Carapa Guaianensis Seed Oil, Aesculus Hippocastanum Extract, Ocimum Basilicum Extract, Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Salvia Sclarea Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, d-Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Eugenol, CI 75810.
Mio Liquid Yoga Restorative Bath Soak:
- Formula: 100% natural. Vegan. Gluten free. Free from parabens, petrolatum, colourants, xenoestrogens, PEGs, glycols and pthalates.
- Origin: Made in USA.
- Packaging: Aluminium bottle with plastic cap in cardboard box.
- Shelf Life: Use within 6 months from opening.
- Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.
Skin care and a healthy lifestyle are two phrases that aren’t usually associated together, however Mio are here to change this perception. Mio is specifically designed for all your skin’s needs and their high intensity body care will allow your skin to ooze confidence.
© 2002-2018 Naturisimo | Organic Cosmetics | Organic Skin Care | Organic Make Up | Organic Beauty Products.