What it is
The Beauty Chef Cleanse Inner Beauty Powder is a comprehensive super-greens supplement designed to help detox and purify your body on the inside, promoting smoother, clearer skin on the outside.
- This organic alkalising powder can be taken as a daily boost of cleansing greens or used as part of The Beauty Chef’s 14-day intensive cleanse plan, helping your body to realign either during or after times of excess
- Traditional liver herbs work to clear clogged and congested complexions by cleansing and nourishing you on the inside, to promote skin health and radiance on the outside - A super-blast of digestive enzymes balances gut health
- The alkalising blend features 45 certified organic and bio-fermented fruits, vegetables, seeds, roots, algae, grasses, plant fibre, purifying herbs and digestive enzymes
- Made using Floral Culture™ The Beauty Chef's unique 5 stage bio-fermentation process, endorsed by 20 years of research, creating a natural broad-spectrum probiotic
- Chickpeas, Adzuki Beans, Mung Beans, Lentils and organic Sprouted Pea Powder provide fibre to aid the elimination process and help remove toxins from the body
- Broccoli, Beetroot, Kale, Rosemary, St Mary’s Thistle, Dandelion, Spinach, Nettle, Lemon, Collared Greens and a unique phyto-greens blend including Spirulina and Barley grass work to support the liver’s second phase of detoxification
How to Use
Mix 2 teaspoons of The Beauty Chef Cleanse Inner Beauty Powder once daily in water, coconut water, in a smoothie or sprinkled on your breakfast.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. If pregnant or breastfeeding, please consult your doctor before use.
UK Standard: £3.95
FREE for orders over £15
Fully tracked with SMS/email updates. Usually 2 - 4 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 7 working days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £6.95
Fully tracked with 2 hour ETA and SMS/email updates. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm any working day. UK Islands, Highlands and remote areas may require 2 working days.
FREE for orders over £15
Fully tracked for orders over £100. Usually 4-9 working days. Allow up to 14 working days for delivery.
FREE for orders over £15
Standard delivery only. Usually 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery. Customs duties and local sales taxes are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.
Fermented Nutrient Blend with Flora Culture™ (30%) (mung beans, chick peas, millet, spirulina, red lentils, adzuki beans, barley grass powder, wheat grass powder, quinoa, chlorella, honey, molasses, broccoli sprouted powder, chia seed powder, lemon powder, St Mary’s thistle, dandelion root, burdock root, turmeric, ginger root powder, cinnamon powder), sprouted pea fibre (21%), Jerusalem artichoke root extract powder, spinach leaf powder, nettle leaf powder, spirulina powder, chlorella powder, alfafa grass, barley grass, wheat grass, lemon powder, collard greens leaf powder, kale leaf powder, beetroot powder, apple powder, digestive enzyme blend (1.4%) (amylase, protease, lipase, lactase and cellulase), natural apple flavour, broccoli sprout powder, sweetener: stevia leaf extract powder (0.14%)
The Fermented Nutrient Blend is wild fermented, meaning that no probiotics are added to the blend but rather that the blend undergoes a process of natural fermentation resulting in the presence of a variety of probiotics in each batch. These can include:
Lactobacillus Acidophilus, L. delbrueckii, L. caseii, L. bulgaris, L. caucasicus, L. fermenti, L. plantarum, L. brevis, L. helveticus, L. lactis, Bifidabacterium bifidum, Saccharomyces boulardii, Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
The Beauty Chef Cleanse Inner Beauty Powder :
- Formula: 100% natural. Certified Organic. Vegan. Gluten-free. Free from wheat, gluten, lactose, soy, artificial colourings, artificial sweeteners and preservatives.
- Certification: Certified by Organic Food Chain (OFC).
- Origin: Made in Australia.
- Packaging: Recyclable plastic jar with a screw top lid.
- Shelf Life: Use by 'best before date' shown on product. Use within 90 days of opening.
- Storage: Ideally refrigerate after opening.
- Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.
The first step to healthy, radiant skin is balancing digestive health. Good skincare follows. The Beauty Chef's range blends selected food ingredients with a natural fermentation process, keeping the skin’s ecosystem strong and healthy.
© 2002-2019 Naturisimo | Organic Cosmetics | Organic Skin Care | Organic Make Up | Organic Beauty Products.