Sorry, this product is out of stock
Enter your email below and we will notify you when it's back in stock
What it is
African Botanics Marula Resurrection Eye Cream was developed and produced in South Africa from natural botanicals, exotic oils, and active plant ingredients including Marula Oil, Baobab, Resurrection Plant, Green Rooibos Tea extract. Packed with free radical-fighting plant antioxidants, it helps defend against the ageing effects of everyday exposure to the elements, while softening the visibility of fine lines, wrinkles and under-eye circles.
This deeply nourishing yet easily absorbed eye cream has been expertly formulated with active peptides to noticeably reduce the appearance of wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness.
- African Resurrection Plant extract is a powerful antioxidant which stimulates skin’s healthy collagen production, elasticity and radiance
- Marula Oil softens the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and revitalises skin
- Peptides plump, tighten and smooth away the appearance of fine lines and deep creases
- Baobab, Kalahari Melon seed oils, Arnica, Green Rooibos Tea extract, Shea Butter and Carrot Seed oil regenerate, nourish, comfort, soothe and moisturise
- Green Coffee Oil tones, tightens and preserves skin elasticity and lipid balance
Suitable for all skin types including sensitive.
How to Use
Apply African Botanics Marula Resurrection Eye Cream along the orbital bone and under the eye in gentle patting and pressing motions. Use morning and/or evening.
UK Standard: FREE. Usually 2 - 5 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 14 working days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £6.95. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm on the previous working day (UK only).
Europe: FREE. Standard Delivery Only - Usually 4-9 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
International: FREE Standard Delivery Only - approximately 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
Aqua (De-ionised water), Myrothammus flabellifolia (Resurrection) plant extract, Aspalathus linearis (Green Rooibos) tea extract, Coffee Arabica (Coffee) Essential Oil, Sclerocarya birrea (Marula) Seed Oil**, Arnica Montana (Arnica) Oil, Adansonia digitata (Baobab) Oil, Daucus Carrota (Carrot) Seed Oil, Butyrosperum parkii (Shea Butter), Hyssopus officinalis (Hyssop) Oil, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Hamamelis (Witch Hazel), Mel millis (wild flower honey), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Essential Oil, Rose Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Citrus aurantium (Neroli) Essential Oil, Citric Acid (Vitamin C), Acetyl TETRAPEPTIDE-9, Argentum Potabile (Colloidal silver), Palm Glycerine BP, Copernicia cerifera (Carnauba wax), Xantum gum, D-Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
** Certified Organic.
African Botanics Marula Resurrection Eye Cream :
- Formula: 100% natural. Vegetarian. Gluten-free. Free from parabens, sulphates, petrochemicals, silicones, synthetic dyes, artificial fragrance.
- Origin: Made in Republic of South Africa.
- Packaging: Glass tub in recyclable cardboard box.
- Shelf Life: Use within 6 months from opening.
- Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free
African Botanics is about passion for pristine mother nature, their love for Africa, for exploring this unique and untamed continent and discovering new plants, interesting places and friendly people. Their products convey a rich diversity of the African landscape and flora through signature, bespoke creations, unique plant based ingredients, luxury textures and rare raw materials that embody the African spirit. African Botanics honour and respect thousands of years of African beauty and traditional medicinal knowledge, which were created from the need to protect the skin from the harsh African environment.
REVIEWSProduct not yet rated. Be the first to write a review!
© 2002-2017 Naturisimo | Organic Cosmetics | Organic Skin Care | Organic Make Up | Organic Beauty Products.