What it is
Weleda Almond Soothing Facial Cream is a creamy calming moisturiser to replenish dry sensitive skin day and night. Sensitive, dehydrated skin gets deep, calming nourishment with this replenishing, hypoallergenic facial cream. A rich, but mild day and night cream, made from a base of the finest almond and plum kernel oils and naturally protecting beeswax.
- Helps the skin maintain its natural balance of oils and moisture
- Provides intensive hydration for dry skin
- Fragrance free formula
- Skin regains elasticity, feels smoother and more supple
- Sweet almond oil calms and heals all skin types
- Plum kernel oil softens and smoothes
For dry and sensitive skin.
How to Use
Apply Weleda Almond Soothing Facial Cream to cleansed skin in the morning and gently massage into the face, neck and chest. Apply only as much as the skin can readily absorb. For dry skin, caused by seasonal or hormonal changes or changes in the weather, mix a small amount of the Weleda Almond Soothing Facial Cream with a small amount of Weleda Almond Soothing Facial Oil in the palm of the hand and apply gently to the skin. Weleda Almond Soothing Facial Oil is recommended for the removal eye make-up and to care for the skin around the eyes.
UK Standard: FREE. Usually 2 - 5 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 14 working days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £6.95. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm on the previous working day (UK only).
Europe: FREE. Standard Delivery Only - Usually 4-9 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
International: FREE Standard Delivery Only - approximately 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
Water (Aqua), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Hydrolysed Beeswax, Prunus Domestica Seed Oil, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid.
Weleda Almond Soothing Facial Cream:
- Formula: 100% natural. Vegetarian. Free from parabens, sulphates, petrochemicals, silicones, synthetic dyes, artificial fragrance.
- Certifications: Certified natural by Natrue.
- Origin: Made in Germany.
- Packaging: Aluminium tube in cardboard box.
- Shelf Life: Use by 'best before date' shown on product.
- Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.
Weleda has been manufacturing health care products and cruelty-free skincare and bodycare products since 1921. As with Weleda medicines, the individual ingredients are selected for their natural therapeutic properties. Weleda grow their own plants and herbs to ensure the very finest quality ingredients, free from artificial fertilisers, pesticides, herbicides and toxins. All Weleda packaging is made from recycled materials.
© 2002-2017 Naturisimo | Organic Cosmetics | Organic Skin Care | Organic Make Up | Organic Beauty Products.