What it is
This natural styling pomade offers versatility and hold all in one. The cream wax is made of the most coveted, plant-derived ingredients from the Amazon rainforest. Excellent for sculpting short hair for additional height and definition or long hair to add control and manageability.
- A soft to medium hold styling cream wax that offers control and manageability
- Adds height and definition to a pixie crop, or renders long tresses more manageable
- Helps achieve glossy and gorgeous locks without looking greasy
- Pure plant-derived formula that bonds with hair gently to maintain your style while nourishing strands
- Leaves hair feeling defined, manageable and glossy
- Carnauba wax provides staying power - yet rinses out like a dream
- Ungurahua oil fortifies and nourishes strands while styling
- Palo santo oil, known as “holy wood”, is Rahua’s signature scent, which offers a delicate fragrance; the ingredient also provides a soothing aromatherapy experience
For all hair types.
How to Use
Apply Rahua Cream Wax on wet hair for moldability and sculpting; on dry hair for lift and definition. Use for short hair to create height and definition and for long hair to add control and manageability.
UK Standard: FREE. Usually 2 - 5 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 14 working days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £6.95. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm on the previous working day (UK only).
Europe: FREE. Standard Delivery Only - Usually 4-9 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
International: FREE Standard Delivery Only - approximately 7-14 working days. Allow up to 21 working days for delivery.
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.
Aqua, Herbal Infusion of Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract* and Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Glyceryl Stearate (plant derived), Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnuba) Wax, Ricinus Communis (Caster) Seed Oil, Oenocarpus Bataua (Rahua, Ungurahua) Oil, Cellulose Gum, Caprylic Acid (coconut derived), Tapioca Starch, Bursera Graveolens (Palo Santo) Oil, Potassium Sorbate (plant derived), Citric Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate (coconut derived), PolyGlyceryl-10 laurate (plant derived), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil.
* Denotes organic ingredient.
Rahua Cream Wax:
- Formula: 100% natural. Vegan. Gluten Free. Free of parabens, sulphates, and silicones.
- Certifications: Made with USDA certified organic ingredients.
- Origin: Made in USA.
- Packaging: Recyclable plastic jar in cardboard box.
- Shelf Life: Use within 12 months from opening.
- Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.
Rahua offers a luxurious collection of 100% natural hair care products delivering transformative, gorgeous results. Rahua pronounced ‘Ra-Wa’ takes its name from this astonishing ingredient, used by Amazonian tribes for many years. The key to Rahua's outstanding performance is its molecular structure. Unlike other botanical oils that simply coat strands, the extraordinarily small Rahua oil molecule deeply penetrates the hair's cortex – bonding and repairing it – while simultaneously smoothing the hair's cuticle. A beauty favourite of Gwyneth Paltrow & Megan Fox!
REVIEWSProduct not yet rated. Be the first to write a review!
© 2002-2018 Naturisimo | Organic Cosmetics | Organic Skin Care | Organic Make Up | Organic Beauty Products.