What it is
Acorelle Eau De Parfum Divine Orchid is a 100% natural eau de parfum to alleviate stress and anxiety with a calming blend of sandalwood, orange, vanilla, pear leaf, hawthorn, and patchouli. Additional notes include elemi, cardamom, lemon, clove, elder, iris, raspberry and bush peach to ease excessive emotions.
- Top notes: cardamom, pear leaf
- Middle notes: iris florentina, hawthorn
- Base notes: patchouli, vanilla, raspberry
How to Use
Spray Acorelle Eau De Parfum Divine Orchid directly onto clothing or skin for an instant mood boosting effect.
UK Standard: FREE. Usually 2 - 4 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Allow up to 7 working days for delivery.
UK Next Day: £6.95. Delivery the following working day for orders placed before 1pm on the previous working day (UK only).
International: Not available for this item.
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.
ALCOHOL**, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER WATER*, PARFUM, CITRAL, CITRONELLOL, EUGENOL, GERANIOL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL.
* Ingredients from organic farming. 90% organic. ** Made using organic ingredients.
Acorelle Eau De Parfum Divine Orchid:
- Formula: 100% natural. 90% organic. Vegan. Gluten-free. Free from parabens, phthalates, artificial musk and fragrances and synthetic chemicals. Flammable.
- Certifications: Certified organic by EcoCert.
- Origin: Made in France.
- Packaging: Recyclable glass bottle with spray pump in cardboard box wrapped in biodegradable protective film.
- Shelf Life: Use within 36 months from opening.
- Storage: Keep at room temperature away from direct sunlight.
- Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.
Acorelle is a pioneer in organic and natural beauty. Created in 2005 in Frespech, a small village in the Lot et Garonne region of Southwest France, Acorelle range of certified organic skincare, bodycare and fragrances is effective, pleasant and developed to respect and support the body and the environment. Acorelle is one of the first & best certified organic hair removal & waxing ranges and Acorelle's organic perfumes are one of the first Ecocert-certified organic fragrance collections with aromatherapy benefits. This results in the best possible formulations that are produced in harmony with the rhythms of nature.
© 2002-2018 Naturisimo | Organic Cosmetics | Organic Skin Care | Organic Make Up | Organic Beauty Products.