Lips of BerryBerry lips were all over the catwalks for AW17, and lip glosses are definitely back! You can combine these two trends by using Enlightened Lip Gloss in Ravish, a sheer smooth lip gloss in deep pomegranate with a subtle gold shimmer. This lip gloss is non-sticky, infused with coconut and antioxidants to help support superior lip health, and offers long-lasting coverage.
Fresh FacedWe all love fresh, dewy skin but sometimes recreating the look can prove more difficult. We’re going to let you into a few tips of the trade on how to best achieve the “no makeup-makeup” look. To perfect your skin, and have all the world guessing “is she, isn’t she”, follow these key stages. Firstly, thoroughly cleanse and tone your skin. Make sure you follow a good skincare regimen and exfoliate and treat your skin regularly, dependent upon your skin’s needs. Next, apply your moisturiser, but in a slightly different way; use your foundation brush to ensure greater and more even coverage as well as provide a great base for the actual makeup. Skip the heavy foundation and apply a sheer layer of coverage from either Alight Multi-Mineral BB Cream or Ultra CC Cream with SPF17, available in 2 shades, Warm/Light and Natural/Medium. The CC Cream offers slightly more coverage and SPF, whereas the BB Cream is light coverage and more like a tinted moisturiser. If you want to add a slight flush to your cheeks use the Pacifica Radiant Shimmer Coconut Multiples.
Smokey EyesSmokey eyes as a trend that never seems to go away – whatever season it is. Sometimes there are interesting twists, and the Pacifica range of products offers a twist or two of its own. The fabulous Smolder Eye Lining Gel in Midnight Deep Navy is the perfect product to use when creating smokey eyes, but moving away from the traditional black/grey colour. For the perfect smokey eye combine with Urchin and Golden from the Enlighten Eye Brightening Palette. Wondering how to recreate? Here is some step by step instructions for re-creating a smokey eye, whichever colour option you go for!
- Use a makeup primer or moisturiser to cover your eyelid all the way up to the eyebrow.
- Using the Skinny Dip eyeshadow from your Enlighten palette, cover your eyelid as a further base for the makeup.
- Using the highlight eyeshadow colour, fill in from your lash line to your socket line. Blend at the socket line.
- Using the Smolder Eyelining Gel, line your upper and lower lashes. Depending on your style, smudge the lower lash line or leave clean, or even use your highlight eyeshadow under the eye. Blend together well – the smokey eye is all about the blend!
- Use the mascara of your choice – Pacifica Stellar Gaze has great staying power and will last all day and night.