There are infinite benefits of Black Cumin seed oil:
- Black Cumin oil has also been known to support the liver, help diabetes, ease infections and aid in weight loss.
- Black Cumin oil is very beneficial for the skin and hair. This oil has a unique ability to help restore hair loss. This may be due to the powerful antioxidant content and antimicrobial properties. Black Cumin seed oil is known to promote melanin production in the skin, which is known for protecting the skin from damage.
- There is an active ingredient in Black Cumin called Thymoquinone, which researchers have been looking into since the 1960’s. This ingredient is well known for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties! Thymoquinone in Nigella Sativa seeds have also been shown to have a protective effect on the heart, promote healthy cholesterol levels and help normalise blood pressure.
- Thymoquinone is also known to help the liver process toxins. The liver is one of the most important organs in our body as almost every toxin gets processed there, and bile from the liver is the key to digesting fats and keeping you healthy. Black Cumin oil can greatly help with problems with the liver such as disease, alcohol consumption or the side effects of medication.
- Black Cumin oil is used for a variety of complaints and has also been used for anorexia and several nervous system disorders.
How to take Black Cumin seed oil:
- Traditionally Black Cumin seed was taken with honey or fluids.For internal use we recommend 1-3 teaspoons daily with food or as directed by a healthcare professional. You can also blend this oil into a smoothie, use as a salad dressing or simply take by the teaspoon.
- For external use and skin conditions you can massage a small amount into the affect area, and rub onto the skin until it is absorbed. It is best to not take this oil if you have a condition that may interact with the side effects, such as pregnant women, people with low blood pressure and those with bleeding conditions.
- Fushi’s Black Cumin seed oil is organic certified and free from any chemicals, parabens and preservatives. This will ensure maximum potency and health benefits. The way to tell a good quality Black Cumin seed oil from a bad one is through the colour of the oil. A faint, almost translucent yellow colour is a sign of poor quality, and anything other than a dark hued Black Cumin oil should always be avoided!